fredag den 10. januar 2014

The End - And a new beginning

I ended my time at Jobs Partner, and now I am back on the job market - yay you guys, haha.

Being a part of Jobs Partner has been a great experience - a touch of how the real world works.

I will be posting some of my work from my days at Jobs Partner. Time was not on my side and I did not have a lot of it to post blogs. But here I go:

Ellection campaign - Lokallisten, Hjørring
This was one of my first assignments. To create a campaign and visual concept for a political party in Hjørring, Denmark.


  • Visual identity
  • Website (responsive design)
  • A way to make awareness of the party and the politicians
  • Posters - Party posters and of the politicians
  • Flyers
  • Car stickers
  • Roll-up banners
  • Consulting on Dropbox and use of social media



This is the logo that was made for Lokallisten. It has a lot of strength to it's bold font, and the pay-off and visual identity "Frihed T at tænke selv" makes a statement. "T" is the letter of the party, and the pay-off tells us what Lokallisten believe in.


The website is built from a resisting frame, which was already made and thus not changeable. The webdesign was made to attract attention to the party's political matters and believes. To create attention and get people to enter the website, we made offline media with QR codes. The QR codes is placed on posters, flyers and roll-up banners, along with the URL of the website.



Flyers for the politicians


Posters to place around town

Lokallisten, Hjørring, ladies and gentlemen ..


/Sara Katerin

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar