mandag den 18. november 2013

Work it - I did !

Whoops, I have been working my a** off and totally forgot to keep you posted !

Well this is how I roll these days:

1) Get up early
2) Drive to work
3) Work
4) Drive home after work
5) Make dinner
6) Clean the apartment
7) Go to bed
8 ) Zzz

No, I am totally kidding. I do a lot of other great stuff, but mostly that is what my days have been like the last couple of months.

Where do I work you ask?
Jobs Partner in Hjørring, DK

What is Jobs Partner?
Jobs Partner do some kind of translation services to help newcomers integrate into Danish society and at the job market as well.

What do I do?
I work as an e-concept developer, so basically I make up different concepts and strategies for other business who are in lack of branding, and so on and so forth.

I also do many design assignments. But I work in a team and we got an art director so he gets to do all the fun stuff {;

I am the office's ..
Brat

Definition: "A child, usually a obnoxious and troublesome one"

Of course, they mean it well! In the morning I just need my coffee and breakfast before people can start talking to me - or else I won't hear 'em. It is simple; my mind is set to "Work" - then later I turn on the "Social" switch {:

...

So, now you know what I have been up to. I will post some of my work, tho some of it is still in process. Stay tuned!


/Sara Katerin

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar