tirsdag den 14. januar 2014

Just for the fun of it - AIK Festival 2013

Sometimes I do and create stuff just for the fun of it, so let's check it out:

AIK Music Festival 2013 - Logo and poster

AIK Music Festival is not a real festival. AIK is Aalborg Internationale Kollegium in Aalborg Øst, Denmark. I have spent a lot of time there and made some great friends, so when the collegium host parties or events I am joining them as a guest and AIK accessory.

In 2012 AIK hosted the first AIK Music Festival for the people living at the AIK, as well as their friends. For the 2013 event, I volunteered to do some work to promote the event at the collegium - graphic design for a logo and poster. These are my design suggestion:




AIK Music Festival 2013 - Logo


AIK Music Festival 2013 - Poster


Hmm, the event is just a bad excuse to drink beer, be social and get to know each other. We don't hire live bands or grand stuff like that. We simply set up a stereo and some huge speakers and play live albums. A real joy, if you ask me {:

Take care for now.


/Sara Katerin

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar