søndag den 14. april 2013

Ever heard of ..

Hi !

So, today I want to share my latest obsession with you guys .. It is called Pinterest.

It is this amazing website that allows people from the www [World Wide Web] to share all kind of content with each other.

You simply create a profile and then you can share images, videos and other objects with other Pinterest users. You can pin posts and make your own pinboards.

This website is my new Google/YouTube. I use it to find inspiration and answers for almost everything from food/drinks to make up, art, design or home decoration ++





Do you already know Pinterest.com and got a profile - then go follow me, like my pins or pinboards at the link below:

Pinterest.com - Sara Katerin Hansen's profile

That was all folks. Take care y'all ! {:


/Sara Katerin,.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar